Open outlook 2010 and select the “File” menu. This will bring up the view below.
In the above view, choose to modify an existing account, or choose to add a new account.
If you chose to add a new account, you will see the screen below and you should select “Internet Mail”.
- Add your own email account where you see “[email protected]”. (Three places).
- Select the account type as “IMAP”.
- Type in the same servers you see here.
- Type in the password you use for Gmail for Business. Select “Remember password”.
- Uncheck the box “Check Account Settings by clicking the Next button”
- Click “More Setting” for the nest screens. This will bring up a tabbed popup.
In this screen, you have four fields to complete. Set both ports numbers as shown, and also set the encryption type as shown.
One last thing, if you are looking for a good hosting company, I must recommend HostGator. Hosting starts at $3.95.
You can’t beat that.