Our Web Hosting Packages include POP3 email accounts and access to your Web Hosting control panel via the Internet.
Many of the functions that once required you to contact your Account Manager can now be completed online and in real-time via the Control Panel. As always, your Account Manager is at your disposal.
Frequently Asked Questions
Marknet User Account Manual
Web Hosting Video Tutorials
- How to create an Email Account in the Control Panel.
- How to Access your Webmail.
- How to create an Auto Responder in the Control Panel.
- How to create an Email Filter in the Control Panel.
- How to create an Email Forwarder in the Control Panel.
- How to configure Outlook Express for email.
Email Support Instructions
- How to configure Outlook for your email account.
- How to configure Thunderbird for your email accounts.
- How to configure Netscape Communicator for your email accounts.
- How to leave a copy of email messages on the email server.
If you need additional assistance with any of these functions, please contact your Account Manager or email our Technical Support 24×7.