The following page explains how to download mail from your Marknet Group hosting account using Netscape Communicator.
To configure Netscape for email, please follow these steps:
1. Open Netscape Communicator in a web browser
2. From the Edit menu choose the Preferences.
3. Click on the plus sign next to Mail and Newsgroups to expand the menu.
4. Click on Identity.
5. Enter the following information as seen in the above image:
Your Name: enter your name as you would like it to appear in the ” From :” field of your emails.
Email address: enter your full email address.
6. Click on Mail Servers on the left.
7. Enter the following information:
For outgoing mail server , enter smtp.yourISP.com -
Use your Internet Service Provider (ISP) for outgoing mail, enter something like smtp.yourISP.com. Check with them for the proper setting.
For outgoing mail server user name , enter your full email address, email@example.com
8. click Add … at the top of the same page
9. Enter the following information:
Server Name: mail.domainname.com
Server Type: POP3 Server
User Name: your full email address
check Remember password if you wish Netscape to remember your password once it is entered.
check Check for mail every # minutes to have Netscape check for new mail at the specified interval
check Automatically download any new messages to have Netscape download new mail. If this is not checked you will have to manually tell Netscape to download new mail messages.
10. Click Ok .